THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WERE UPDATED ON November 9th, 2022.
What's in these terms?
Who we are and how to contact us?
We (ENTREVIABLE) DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM LIMITED (“We”), manage this website. We are a company registered under the laws of England and Wales under registration number  having our address at KEMP HOUSE 160 CITY ROAD, LONDON UNITED KINGDOM, EC1V 2NX. To contact us, please email (email@example.com).
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We may make changes to our Site
We reserve the right to change or amend our Site and its content, including without limitation, adding or removing content or functionality, at any time, and without the need to notify you of such change.
These are the terms on which ENTREVIABLE permits you to access and use the Website including the services and functionality made available through the Website, viewing content provided by ENTREVIABLE, communicating with ENTREVIABLE and reviewing service information.
You agree to be bound by these Terms by using, browsing or accessing any part of the Website, subscribing as a member through the Website; or using the services and functionality made available through the Website. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Site.
Using the services and functionality made available through the Website
Using the services and functionality made available through the Website is governed by these Terms. ENTREVIABLE provides its Website visitors and subscribers the opportunity to use the services and functionality made available through the Website. By using the services and functionality made available through the Website, you are offering to use our services on and subject to these Terms.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Site. By using our Site and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. We may monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Site. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. If you register an account on our Site, you must provide accurate and complete registration information and keep this information up to date at all times, including but not limited to, any change in the mobile phone number used, and we will not be responsible for any actions or omissions that you have undertaken in this regard, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of these acts or omissions.
If you choose, or provide you with, a pre-defined username, password and/or answers to security questions in order to access the Service or any other part of the information as part of our security procedures to access the service, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party, and it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential and not to disclose it to anyone else. You will be responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur on the account and any other actions taken and related to your account. If you believe that someone else may know the username, password, and / or pre-defined answers to security questions or have the ability to illegally access your account in any way, you must log in to your account and change the username, password, and/or answers specified Pre-questions on security questions, and notify us via email with the above contact details instantly.
We will not be liable for any actions or omissions on your part, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of these actions or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part of it) if we determine that you have violated any of these terms and conditions of use or that your behaviour or content is detrimental to our reputation and commercial reputation. If we delete your account for the previous reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block you to prevent any registration.
You should note that some countries have import restrictions on certain services. If you are outside United Kingdom or Europe, you will be responsible for checking whether such restrictions apply before using the services and functionality made available through the Website.
ENTREVIABLE reserves the right to change the services and functionality made available through the Website from time to time as required. We reserve the right to change information immediately without notice to you in the event of any errors. We also reserve the right to refuse to provide services and functionality made available through the Website based on information on our Website that is outdated, otherwise incorrect or for any other reason.
ENTREVIABLE will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site.
All content or other materials available on the Website, including but not limited to code, images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, audio and video clips, HTML files, and other content, are the property of ENTREVIABLE and/or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, patent, and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under the applicable laws.
ENTREVIABLE grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Website. You may not commercially exploit content from the Website, nor may you distribute derivative works from the material on the Website. The burden of determining that your use of any information, software, or any other content on the Website is permissible rests with you.
ENTREVIABLE respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination of users of our online Site who are repeated infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be provided to our designated copyright agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
"User Content" means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Website. You are exclusively responsible for your User Content. You bear all risks associated with use of your User Content. You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by ENTREVIABLE, you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability. ENTREVIABLE is not obligated to backup any User Content that you post; also, your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice to you. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
You hereby grant to ENTREVIABLE an irreversible, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Website. You hereby irreversibly waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
The Website may contain links to other websites, including those of Education Providers, referral service providers or advertising partners. ENTREVIABLE provides those links as a ready reference for searching for third party goods and services on the internet and not as an endorsement of those websites, their operators or the goods, services or content that they describe.
Other websites which are linked to the Website, are not covered by these Terms, and may have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you choose to access these linked sites, you do so at your own risk. ENTREVIABLE is not responsible for and will not be liable in respect of the content or operation of those websites of any of the goods, services or content that they describe. ENTREVIABLE is not responsible for and will not be liable in respect of any incorrect link to an external website.
You are not permitted to frame or link the Website without ENTREVIABLE's express written consent.
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the "Advertisers") such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners as a result of your use of our Site. All such communication, interaction and participation is strictly and solely between you and such Advertisers and we shall not be responsible or liable to you in any way in connection with these activities or transactions (including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, covenants, contracts or other terms or conditions that may exist between you and the Advertiser or any goods or services you may purchase or obtain from any Advertiser).
Access and communication
ENTREVIABLE does not warrant that you will have continuous access to the Website. ENTREVIABLE will not be liable in the event that the Website is unavailable to you due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, preventative or remedial maintenance activities or interruption in telecommunications supply.
ENTREVIABLE does not guarantee the delivery of communications over the internet as such communications rely on third party service providers. Electronic communication (including electronic mail) is vulnerable to interception by third parties and ENTREVIABLE does not guarantee the security or confidentiality of these communications or the security of the Website.
ENTREVIABLE does not provide, and has no control over, communications, networks or services, the internet or other technology required or used across the Website and accepts no responsibility for any direct and indirect loss in any form associated with them, whether due to congestion, technical malfunction, viruses or otherwise.
The Website is a platform for users to use the services and functionality. ENTREVIABLE does not make any promises over the goods or services available on the Website; or the Website and its content.
If you access and use this Website or its content from outside United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to determine whether the goods or services comply with the laws of your jurisdiction.
ENTREVIABLE offers courses and content ("Content Offerings") from ENTREVIABLE and other providers ("Content Providers"). While we seek to provide world-class Content Offerings from our Content Providers, unexpected events do occur. ENTREVIABLE reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule, or modify any Content Offerings, or change the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment, whether solely, or in accordance with Content Provider instructions.
ENTREVIABLE does not grant academic credit for the completion of Content Offerings. Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of Content Offerings does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing a Content Offering unless you have earned a course certificate or other equivalent documentation of your completion of the Content Offering. ENTREVIABLE, instructors, and the associated Content Providers have no obligation to have no obligation to have Content Offering recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
ENTREVIABLE is committed to advancing the science of learning and teaching, and records of your participation in courses may be used for educational research. In the interest of this research, you may be exposed to variations in the Content Offerings. Research findings will typically be reported at aggregate level. Your personal identity will not be publicly disclosed in any research findings without your express consent.
ENTREVIABLE offers paid services (e.g., course certificates for certain courses). Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for ENTREVIABLE and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and ENTREVIABLE reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant services.
You may cancel your subscription by following the steps outlined on our Website. If you cancel our subscription, your access to your Paid Services will automatically end on the last day of your billing period. On cancellation, you will not be entitled to receive a refund or credit of any fees already paid for your subscription, unless otherwise required by applicable law. For clarity, cancellation of a subscription does not terminate your account.
Free Trials & Renewals
Your subscription may start with a free trial. The duration of the free trial period of your subscription will be specified during sign-up. ENTREVIABLE determines free trial eligibility at our sole discretion and may limit eligibility or duration. ENTREVIABLE reserves their right to terminate the free trial and suspend your subscription if ENTREVIABLE determines that you aren't eligible. We will charge the subscription fee for your next billing cycle at the end of the free trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew according to your subscription settings (e.g., monthly or annually) unless you cancel our subscription prior to the end of the free trial period.
Relationship Between Us
You and ENTREVIABLE agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
In using the Website, you must not:
- Engage in any commercial activity including marketing, advertising or commercial promotion of goods or services, resale, collect and use any product lists or pricing for the benefit of other merchants, data mine or use robots or other data collection methods;
- Impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organization;
- Defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- Post, link to, or otherwise communicate or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information, or otherwise use the Website in a manner which is unlawful or would infringe the rights of another person including any intellectual property rights; or
- Post, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, material or item which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Unauthorized use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may result in legal proceedings being taken against you.
ENTREVIABLE provides no warranties and cannot guarantee that any file program, access or use of the Website is free from viruses, malware or other harmful technology or material which could damage or infect your data, hardware, software or other equipment. By accessing and using the Website you assume all risk in this regard and you release ENTREVIABLE from all applicable liability and responsibility.
You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages; (iii) use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Site.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
If you provide ENTREVIABLE with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site, you hereby assign to ENTREVIABLE all rights in such Feedback and agree that ENTREVIABLE shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it believes appropriate. ENTREVIABLE will treat any Feedback you provide to ENTREVIABLE as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree to indemnify and hold ENTREVIABLE and its officers, employees, and agents harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or (d) your User Content. ENTREVIABLE reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of ENTREVIABLE. ENTREVIABLE will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you represent and warrant the following:
- All required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You are not a person/legal entity barred from receiving Services under any laws;
- Your use of the Services does not violate or circumvent any laws, or regulations, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status. Your Account may be deleted without warning if we believe that you have violated any of the above conditions;
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you use any part of our Site in violation of these terms and conditions of use, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, as we deem appropriate, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have prepared.
You may only use our Site for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws, including without limitation data protection and privacy laws, laws relating to copyright of content and laws relating to unsolicited commercial electronic messages. In addition, you must not:
- use our Site to send or transmit, whether directly or indirectly, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, chain letters or pyramid selling schemes;
- use our Site for mail bombing or flooding or to make deliberate attempts to overload a system;
- use our Site to post content or link to content where the owner of that content has not consented to or authorised that posting or linking or where that posting or linking infringes the rights of that owner;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our application, the server, equipment or network on which our website is stored, any server, computer or database connected to our website or any software;
- use our Site to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any other website, internet account, server, computer, equipment, system, network, data or information;
- use our Site to monitor data or traffic on any network or system;
- use our Site to collect or use information, including without limitation email addresses, screen names or other identifiers, by deceit (such as phishing, internet scamming, password robbery, spearing, scraping and harvesting);
If you breach any term of these terms and conditions your right to use our Site will immediately end. In addition, we may take such other actions including, without limitation, legal action as we consider appropriate. If you breach any term of these terms and conditions, or if we receive a request from a law enforcement authority to do so, we may report your identity, details of any breach and any other information we consider necessary to relevant law enforcement authorities.
We may restrict, suspend, terminate your use and access of the Site and your Account without notice or liability to you and in its sole discretion, at any time if the following occurs:
- You are in breach of, are attempting or threatening to breach, or are acting inconsistently with the terms and spirit of these terms and conditions;
- Your activities on or in relation to the Site may violate applicable law;
- You are unable to verify or authenticate any of your personal information; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary to us.
Uploading content to our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with our content standards. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part of it) if we determine that any third party with a valid claim or claim that any content you post or upload to our Site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
You will continue to own any content which you upload to our Site, but for so long as that content remains on our Site you grant us a license to use, store, copy, perform, distribute, display and make available that content and to permit any third-party entities you may grant access to your data to use, download, print and reproduce it in accordance with our terms and conditions. The rights you license to us are described in rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
You agree that any uploaded content: will be accurate; will not violate or facilitate the violation of any law or regulation; will not violate any right of a third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity rights; will not cause injury to any person or entity; and will not contain, or provide links to, obscene, profane, or threatening language, malware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, any form of spam, or any material that could be considered harmful, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, or degrading. You are solely responsible for the uploaded content you submit, and ENTREVIABLE assumes no liability for any content submitted by you. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to do any or all of the following, in our sole discretion: (i) monitor the content; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any content; and/or (iii) disclose any content, and the circumstances surrounding its transmission, to any third party.
Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our Site you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media and to promote the site or services; and
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to allow third parties to use the content for their purposes.
- A worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, display, perform, transmit, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such content and to incorporate the content into any form, medium, or technology, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, all without compensation to you.
For this reason, do not send us any content that you do not wish to license to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork. We are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any personal information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with any content you submit. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
Term & Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Website at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Website in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your account and right to access and use the Website will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your account may involve deletion of you User Content associated with your account from our live databases. ENTREVIABLE will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal, and under no circumstances will we be liable to you or to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) if we do not notify you of such suspension or withdrawal. We reserve the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time without the need to provide any justification or reason for such refusal.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that your use of our Site and its services is solely at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to you or to any person, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, warranty or otherwise, for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity), even if we have been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages.
ENTREVIABLE excludes all liability for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense whatsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms, the Website, the Content, all links to or form the Website.
ENTREVIABLE excludes all liability for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the goods and services advertised, accessible or sold on the Website.
Notwithstanding anything in this clause, in the event that ENTREVIABLE is liable for a breach of these Terms, the maximum extent of ENTREVIABLE's liability is limited at its sole and absolute discretion to either supplying the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplies again.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The Site is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Jurisdiction and Law
These Terms, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Applicability of Arbitration Agreement
Unless otherwise agreed, all claims and disputes in connection with the Terms or the use of any product or service provided by ENTREVIABLE that cannot be resolved informally or in small claim courts shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and ENTREVIABLE, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Terms.
Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution
Before either you or ENTREVIABLE may seek arbitration, they must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to ENTREVIABLE should be sent to: [KEMP HOUSE 160 CITY ROAD, LONDON UNITED KINGDOM, EC1V 2NX]. After the Notice is received, you and ENTREVIABLE may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and ENTREVIABLE do not resolve the claim or dispute within  days after the Notice is received, either you or ENTREVIABLE may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by you and ENTERVIABLE may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award to which either you or ENTREVIABLE is entitled.
Arbitration shall be initiated through the International Chamber of Commerce, an established alternative dispute resolution provider that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If ICC is not available to arbitrate, both you and ENTREVIABLE shall agree to select an alternate dispute resolution provider. The rules alternative dispute resolution provider shall govern all aspects to of the arbitration except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms. The General Data Protection Regulation rules govern this arbitrational dispute. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any judgement on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offered by ENTREVIABLE to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, ENTREVIABLE will pay you the greater of the award. Both you and ENTREVIABLE shall bear their own costs and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the alternative dispute resolution provider.
Waiver of Jury Trial
Both you and ETREVIABLE hereby waive their constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or jury, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, less expensive than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and ENTRVIABLE in any jurisdiction in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, you and ENTREVIABLE waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
How we may use your personal information
We will use your personal information you proved to us:
- To supply a course to you;
- To process your payment for a course; and
- If you agreed to this during the enrollment process, to inform you about similar courses that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any you time by contacting us.
We may share your personal information:
- If you are a sponsored student, we will share your data, course attendance and test results with your employer or any other party responsible for paying your fees.
- With other companies or organizations, we have hired to perform services on our behalf including without limitation, training services, carrying out market research, facilitating some aspects of our site and services, managing our database, contacting you, sending e-mail and fulfilling our requests.
These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your personal data solely for the purpose of providing these services to ENTREVIABLE on ENTREVIABLE's behalf. We are the data controller and will remain accountable for the personal information.
- With other business divisions and subsidiaries ENTREVIABLE ("Affiliated Businesses") that provide services we think might interest you.
- With a third party in connection with a change in a corporate structure such as but not limited to, merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets.
- We may disclose personal information, as permitted or required by law and to: (i) respond to inquiries or requests from governmental or public authorities; (ii) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property; (iii) permit use to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain; and (iv) enforce our agreements, including without limitation our enrolment terms and conditions.
- Essential requirements: You will need the following essentials to participate in one of ENTREVIABLE's courses.
- Your browser: ENTREVIABLE's learning platform supports all the major modern browsers. However, for optimum performance ENTREVIABLE recommends that you use the latest version of either Chrome, Explorer, or Safari.
- Pop-up blockers and firewalls: Your web browser may have active pop-up blockers to suppress unwanted advertising. Similarly, you may be behind a content-blocking device such as a firewall. It may be necessary to reconfigure or disable these. If you are accessing the learning platform from work or in a public place you may have to contact the system administrator to do this. It is your responsibility to ensure that entreviable.com is added to your safe domain list.
- Computer equipment and internet access costs: These are not included in our course fees and are your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to check that the computer or any other mobile device (such as a tablet) you plan to use to access your ENTREVIABLE account is compatible with the minimum specifications for operating ENTREVIABLE.
Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else: We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer does not affect your rights under these Terms.
- Courses are not transferable between users.
- You may not share any online content with or nor make their online passwords available to any third parties including other users. We reserve the right to terminate access to your online account in these circumstances or where we detect any suspicious or unusual activity related to your account.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. Unless you are sponsored by your employer, this contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the agreement or make any changes to these Terms.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- You should satisfy yourself that you will not be in breach of any law where you are resident if this is outside of the UK. When ordering study materials for delivery (other than in the UK), you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne to you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when you order study materials from ENTREVIABLE's publishing or publishing available on the Website, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the study materials.
- Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word "including" means "including without limitation". If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the marks.
How to complain about our service
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
You acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to all its provisions. By using our Site or its services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use or access our Site and its services.